Dr. Vishal Bhasme
Spine Specialist in Pune
Consultant Spine Surgeon – Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune (Sasoon Road & Wanowrie)
Patients who have struggled with back pain for a long time and there has been no relief from non-surgical treatments, then spine surgery may be recommended. Aging, improper body mechanics, structural abnormalities and trauma can injure your spine, leading to back pain and other symptoms like weakness and numbness. If you have been diagnosed with a spinal condition, Spinal surgery is often required to restore spinal intervertebral disc space and/or maintain spinal stability.
As a spinal surgeon first we see and evaluate all the patients with back pain, neck pain, nerve disorders and once the patient has been evaluated and found to have a spinal problem, then the patient is assessed for evidence based spinal treatment.
Dr Vishal Bhasme is a trained spine specialist in Pune and treated more than 3000+ patients. The neurosurgeon holds over 10 years of experience and is associated with Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune and Lopmudra Hospital, Pashan along with hospital in Baramati and Mahad. He is uniquely specialized in the nerves and surgery involving spinal disorders. He offers surgical treatment for spine problems extending from neck to lower lumbar spine with a very high success rate. His spinal surgery treatment has over the years established himself as a well known spine surgeon in Pune.
Why Dr. Vishal Bhasme as your spine surgeon?
- He is qualified and has experience of performing successful spine surgeries
- He is trained and does surgery with cutting edge technological gadgets like neuro-navigation, neuro-endoscope, intra operative neuro monitoring system which improves the surgical outcome and reduces the stay in the hospital.
- He is able to give you precise and clear details about your spinal condition and the surgery
- Answers to all your doubts
- Very kind and patient friendly.
Benefits of spine surgery:
The results are much more than reduced pain, here are some of the vital benefits you will find post spine surgery –
- You can move around better, and experience less pain
- Physically fit
- Less requirement for pain medication
- You can go back to your daily routine
- More productive at work
- Mood improvement
Reasons to get spinal surgery:
- To take pressure off the nerves
- Stabilizing an unstable spine
- Realign the spine
Most common spine surgeries:
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
- Artificial Disk Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)